In the day and time that we are living in, we as women are so very busy doing that we sometimes forget about ourselves. Ladies, we all are guilty of wearing so many hats, that we find ourselves engulf in areas which has stretched us beyond our means. That is why we endeavor to keep the total woman of God encouraged, letting her know with the help of our Father, we can make it in this life. My mother has always been my “Encourager.” She has made a deeper impression within my spirit that there is “A Blessing in Pressing”. That is why in the year of 1995, I founded our Women Ministry – ELITE Ladies, so that we can come together and love on each other and be that voice of encouragement.
To strengthen and encourage women into what God created them to be. Our purpose is to come together with topics and activities that will motivate each woman in their daily lives. Our predestined purpose is defined in who we are in Christ Jesus. There are six points of emphasis to help us to define our Purpose unto good works:
1. We are more than conquerors. Romans 8:37
2. We have God’s ability. II Corinthians 3:5
3. We can do all things. Philippians 4:13
4. We are new creations. II Corinthians 5:17
5. We are ambassadors. II Corinthians 5:20
6. We are queens and priestess unto good works. Revelations 1:6