Words of Lizdom
Here you will find encouraging wise words that our very own Pastor Elizabeth has spoken to us to keep us encouraged and pushing forward. Take a moment to read and meditate on these wise words our Pastor has spoken over us and to us.
We also have them in Bookmark format. If you would like a bookmark please stop by the information counter on Sundays and Wednesdays.
In order for my life to be blessed, I must speak truly, and live truly according to the Word of God.
- You continue being the wife even when he isn’t being the husband.
- You will have a breaking point before reaching your turning point.
- Anoint your husband’s pillow.
- Cast your cares and leave them there.
- Ask God to teach you how to love your husband and how to make love to your husband.
- A mixture of coconut oil and baking soda is an excellent exfoliate.
- Walk it out….walk in peace, love, truth, and the ways of God. – Everything in life can and will change! Joshua 1 – You have already overcome challenges before this!
- The breaking point is the making of you.
- Our breaking point is a learning experience.
- Don’t just pull away from others and from help.
- Keep pushing into your purpose.
- Great things take time.
- Remind yourself of how strong you are and that you are being perfected. I Cor 10:13
- Baby STAND on the Word of God, literally. Find a scripture that speaks to your situation, open your bible to that scripture, lay your bible on the floor and STAND ON IT! Repeat that scripture to God. He is obligated to do what HIS word says.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your family.